Saturday, January 19, 2008

I feel pretty! Oh so Pretty!

So I'm sitting here in Vidor, Texas, and I'm thinking, "I haven't updated my blog for a bit... I have some time, maybe I should do it!" So that's EXACTLY what I'm doing!


Huey and I have begun our honeymoon... sorta! We leave on our cruise on monday morning, but we made a little detour to Vidor to spend the weekend with Huey's parent's, and to visit Nan (his grandmama). It has been a nice little trip so far. Interesting weather on the drive down here, too. We had not-so-great weather the entire drive! Its started snowing a little bit when we left McKinney, but then stopped very quickly. Once we got to about... Athens, it started snowing a lot! I mean, it was REALLY coming down! I was surprised, to say the least. It snowed probably for at least an hour... then it slowed, and then after a while, once we were even further south, it started raining. Brrr, so cold!


ANYWAY, we have really been looking forward to our honeymoon/vacation. This last week was quite a long and busy one at work for both of us. ShaChelle (the mom of the kids I nanny) is such a wonderful, thoughtful person though! On thursday, when I got off, she gave me a tote bag filled with all sorts of goodies and neccesities for our trip! But it will be nice to relax for a week, and let someone else do all the cooking, and cleaning! Of course it will be that much harder to come back to reality next saturday! I think we're already planning our next cruise... So anyway, I will post pictures when we get back. Also, I should be getting our reception pictures when we get back too, so I will have to post a bunch of those, too! Yay!


























4 comments:

rosebud said...

You know, Vidor, Texas? There was a very nice elder in my MTC distric from Vidor -- Elder Mahana, I think? Oh, heck that was like 13 years ago! (I forget how old I am). YOU LOOKED LIKE A FAIRY TALE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! We sure missing seeing you!

Julia and Cody said...

AWWW!! You looked absolutly beatuiful for your wedding!! I'm still sad that we missed it! But Congrats!! Have fun on your cruise!!! :>

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

So excited for you two, you both looked so beautiful:)

Elizabeth Boyce said...

Love the pictures! hehe... you guys looked beautiful and I am so glad I was there!