Monday, December 1, 2008

Yeah yeah, update schmupdate!

Okay, so I feel really bad. I got the internet, and now I finally update, almost 2 months later! Oh well. So lets see, whats happened?

Caleb was in his first school play, The Clumsy Custard Horror Show. He played the part of Sir Vival. He did an excellent job!

Huey has only 3 more weeks of school until Christmas break. He is very happy! We're going to Vidor for Christmas, so not only does he get 2 weeks off from school, he gets to see his dad, too!

I participated in my first 5k! I was in pain afterwards. I am determined to do it again next year, too, so remembering the pain I was in, I think I have finally found my motivation to start working out again! Hehe.

Halloween was lots of fun. I took my sisters to their ward's trunk-or-treat, and then we came back to my apt, and they spent the night. We ate nachos, watched "scary" movies, and just had a blast! Huey carved his first ever jack-o-lantern, and I think it turned out pretty darn good. Remembering mine from years past, his is a masterpiece! :-)

November... we celebrated Sis. Biddle's birthday. That was fun. We spent a lot of time with the Sisters, including going to the temple. I love the temple! Sister Farley went home. We all miss her, of course. Now we get to have Sis. Gross, fresh from the MTC. She is a sweet person. Hmm... Lost my job last week. That was really unexpected. Especially right before the holidays! But I have faith the Lord will bless us, and help me find something! After all, when one door closes, another door or window opens, right? :-)
Thanksgiving was wonderful. Especially since we had my mom home this year!!! Sometimes its hard to believe all that happened a year ago. Heavenly Father sure has given my family a lot of miracles, and that is truly something to be thankful for. Anyhoo, here are some pictures from the last couple of months!!!

No comments: