Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In the beginning...

So I've finally decided to start a blog. I'll do my best to keep it as up to date as possible, but knowing me, we'll see how well that works!

Life is going not too badly right now. My mom is still in critical condition in ICU at Zale Lipshy hospital, but she seems to be doing well. She is eating, and talking (although she doesn't always say the nicest things when she is all drugged up!), and still has her sense of humor. I think the hardest things for her are not being able to get up, and she can't get comfortable.

Meanwhile, my upcoming wedding is still planned for January 3rd, 2008. It's going to be harder to get everything done without my mom, but I've had so many offers for help, its wonderful! Only about 6 weeks left... yay, and yikes! all at the same time! Huey has been great, and a wonderful support to me. I'm so glad he is up here!

I guess thats all for now. I've got to head over to the hospital with Jordan to see my momma!

No comments: