Christmas is over! Yay! I'm not trying to sound like a humbug, I LOVE Christmas, but this year was kind of hard with my mom gone. But we all survived! We slept in, took our time opening presents... it was nice. In the early afternoon my siblings and I all went over to the Boyce's, and spent a couple hours there, so my dad could sleep (he had worked Christmas Eve, and was going back to work that night). We went over to my grandparent's for Christmas dinner. It was all so yummy! Afterwards I had to lie down for a while though, because I ate so much I made myself sick! But it was SO good! :-) So here are a few pictures from Christmas:
Here is our lovely tree, and Zipporah, on discoving Santa left a bite of cookie!

Here is our lovely tree, and Zipporah, on discoving Santa left a bite of cookie!
Eden and Zipporah with their new flower girl dresses
The boys and Dad opening their ties for the wedding... the
boys weren't too thrilled!
A gift from my sisters. A pony! Isn't that
just what every girl wants?
So anyway, yeah, we all made it!
One quick thing before I get off here... my best friend Heathyr is here! Hooray! She got in yesterday, around 5:30pm. She'll be here until the 5th, just after the wedding. We're having so much fun! AND, congrats to Jenna and Cole! Yay for babies! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment