Friday, December 21, 2007

Fa la la la la, la la la la

I can't believe Christmas is only 4 days away! I THINK I'm pretty much ready. Although I'm sure, come Christmas Eve, I'll be one of those crazy people who forgot something, and will be standing in line at WalMart just before they close! But seriously, I love this time of year. Even though I've lived here in Texas for 7 years now, I still don't think I'm quite used to having it be 70 degrees one day in December, and then in the 30's the next! Christmas will be a little different this year without my mom, but it should still be fun. Just so long as I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn, I'll be happy! Although sometimes there are advantages to getting up that early... like seeing the sunrise!




I took these on my way to work the other day





So anyway, I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve, as well. Every year we get cookies (sometimes we actually make them, instead of just buying them!), and I take my brothers and sisters and we drive around and look at the Christmas lights. Its so much fun! Especially with the younger ones. Zipporah gets so excited about the different displays. Its so cute!

I can't wait until next thursday, too. One of my best friends is flying in from Utah for my wedding! She's going to be one of my bridesmaids. I'm so excited to see her! She's getting married not too long after I am!

I can't believe I'm getting married in less than 2 weeks! Time sure flies.

I was going to post a lot of pictures and stuff, but I have stuff I have to do, so I'll have to do that later! Oh, btw, my bridal shower was so much fun! Thanks to all who came, it was awesome!

No comments: