And.... wedding plans and such are coming along quite nicely. I'm not nearly as stressed out as I was a couple weeks ago. My aunt Denise was such a huge help to me while she was here. We got a LOT accomplished. My dress should be finished any day, so thats a good thing. Also, I went over to Elizabeth Boyce's the other night and she and my friend Rita and I watched Sons of Provo, and put together my bouquet. I wasn't originally planning on keeping my bouquet, but after seeing the finished product, I've decided I'll get a different one for tossing! It's so pretty! :)
Of course, I was exhausted when I went to work the next morning, because I didn't get home until about 3am! But it was worth it. :-) Oooh, and...! I got my hair permed! I like it so much. I'm excited to have it curly for my wedding. Only thing was, it took 4 hours to get it done! I didn't realize I had so much hair! It took over 2 hours just to get it all rolled up!

Curly hair is so much fun! Also, since my last post, we celebrated Huey's 28th birthday! We didn't get to spend much time together that day (I had to work), but we made up for it by going on a date last saturday. But I did make him a birthday cake. It was my first layered cake and I was very proud of myself!
I didn't put 28 candles in, but I did put in enough to blow out:It was yummy! I also got him Wild Hogs on dvd. It was the movie we saw on our first date. We both love it!
And, today, we got our marriage license, and.... we signed the lease for our apartment! I'm so excited! Its in McKinney, just off Virginia and 75. We've already started moving a few things in, like our microwave, and some household stuff Huey and I already have. Huey will probably move in on saturday, if we can get our couch there so he will have something to sleep on! Ooooh, and this thursday is my bridal shower (i'm excited!), AND my birthday! Woohoo! Anyway, thats the update for now, its so late! Tootle pip for now!
1 comment:
Hey Bethany!
I'm getting a few of us girls together on Dec. 26, at 4. It'll be at my mother in laws. Let me know if you can come, and I'll get you the address.
Christi
Post a Comment