Sunday, January 6, 2008

Best week ever!

What a week! What a FANTASTIC week! My mom got home on tuesday, which was awesome. We had our second Christmas. Then on wednesday, Huey and I took out our Endowments at the Temple. Thursday was the best! We got married, and were sealed for time and all eternity in the Dallas, Texas temple. It was so great to have my mom there. Especially since for a while we weren't sure what was going to happen! Friday night we had our reception. It was SO much fun! Dan Adams was our MC, and he did a fabulous job! He was so funny! I will post pictures soon, when I get them back. Elizabeth Boyce has some on her blog already...
Yesterday we got our furniture moved into our apartment. It was so nice to sit and eat dinner at a table, instead of on the floor. But anyway, just wanted to let everyone know! Married life is GREAT!!!!

3 comments:

rosebud said...

congratulations Bethany! It was a beautiful reception and you were just a stunning bride!!

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

We are so happy for you!!!!!! Congratulations, enjoy every minute of it! I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over :)It's the best day ever, huh?!!

Chadna said...

Congratulations!!! You two look so happy in your pictures on Facebook and your wedding photos. Married life is awesome. Enjoy every second.