Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My monthly update! Hehehe

I am so horrible at staying on top of things. Like this blog, for instance! NEhoo, wasn't conference amazing??? I absolutely LOVED it! Huey and I were able to watch all sessions at my grandparents home, which was nice. Sheesh, my mind is a blank.
Well... my best friend reported to the MTC last week. Makes me happy and sad, all at the same time! Mostly happy, though. Only thing I'm really sad about is that I won't get to see her for the next year and a half, but it'll go by quickly. She's going to be a great missionary!

The weather sure has been nice! I've really enjoyed the spring time temperatures, and the nice breezes. Makes the day go by a lot faster at work, when I can have the kids outside playing most of the day!
Lets see....
I'll have to write more later (if I remember!), 'cause my mind is still drawing a blank. Probably because my brain isn't used to fully functioning until about... 3pm! Hehehe. Anyway, more later!

No comments: