Monday, September 8, 2008

Quick update

Okay, okay, I know its been two months since I've updated, so here's a quick one.
Huey is in school, and almost finished with his first quarter. I'm so proud of him! Plus, its so nice having a husband who is attending culinary school, and actually ENJOYS it, seeing as how I don't really like to cook... He made straight A's on his midterms. Yay!
I'm still working as a nanny. The girls started preschool this year, and so they are gone 9am-2pm M, W, F. It is now so much easier to get the things done around the house that I have to do, and run errands without them! :-)
We are getting a washer and dryer this saturday! I'm so excited. I will finally be able to do laundry at home, and not have to lug our big laundry hamper around! Yay!
That's about it for now. Hopefully we will also be getting the internet at home soon, too, so I can post pictures (since I can't do it at the library!).
Thats it for now!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

that's awesome huey is going to culinary school. you are so lucky you have someone to cook for you! i would definitely LOVE it!!