Update:
Huey will be starting his second to last quarter on Monday. He will be taking Externship, and Cost Control. He is completely done with his cooking classes! Next quarter he will be taking Capstone Project. If everything goes well, he will be done in March 2011, with official graduation being in July 2011. We are both very excited! He is currently working at Bailey's Prime Plus in Fairview. He has also started his externship at Coast Global, in Plano.
I am up to 19 piano students. I still enjoy it very much! Hoping to get to 35 students. Had my first recital (as a teacher) back in June. It went really well! All my students did a GREAT job!
I'm still in Primary, as Sr. Chorister. We're getting ready for our primary program, which will be on the 24th of this month. Even though it is one of my all time favorite Sundays, I will be glad when it's over!
Hmmm.... can't really think of too much else at this point. I will try and do a better job of updating this thing more often... like maybe once a month, vs. once a year!
OH! I did chop off my hair in August! I ended up getting 15inches cut off! I got to donate to Locks of Love, which was totally cool!
Before!
AFTER!
Huey with his niece
No comments:
Post a Comment