As Margaret H. so kindly reminded me today, its time for an update!
Its gonna be short, because we lead fairly boring lives! :-)
Let's see.... I started my violin lessons about 3 weeks ago. Its fun! Well, at least so far! :-) Huey will very possibly be starting school this fall. He is excited about that. Once he graduates, I think it will open a lot more doors for him, especially since he already has years of experience to go with it!
Hm. That is REALLY about it. We're going down to visit his parents in Vidor for the 4th of July. Oh, and if anyone knows of someone who might be getting rid of a washer and dryer in good working condition, and would like to sell it for a reasonable price, please let me know! We're currently looking for a used washer and dryer.
Thats about it for now. See what exciting lives we lead? ;-) I'll try to post pictures soon.
Oh, anyone up for a game night? Give us a call!
No comments:
Post a Comment