Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming + Little Sisters +Sleepover = Fun!

We actually had an eventful weekend! Woo hoo! :-D My uncle Mike flew into town last friday. It was good to see him again. I think he's staying til sunday. Also, we had my little sisters, Eden and Zipporah, sleep over friday night. It was a lot of fun!
I picked them up late afternoon after work. We went back to our apartment, and went swimming for a while. The girls really enjoyed it. Especially when Huey tossed them into the pool! I'll have to post pictures soon. I got some good ones! They were thrown pretty high, and loved it! Afterwards, we went back inside and pigged out on nachos (special dinner request), and homemade blueberry cheesecake. Yum! Then Zipporah helped Huey pump up the air mattress. It was pretty funny. The pump is about as big as she is! But she wanted to show off her strong muscles, so we let her! After that, we all settled down and watched "The Shaggy D.A.". Not to be confused with "The Shaggy Dog", with Tim Allen. We watched the original. Huey was cracking up. By then it was getting pretty late, and Huey had been up since 5am, so he decided to go to bed. But the girls and I weren't quite ready to hit the hay yet! So we watched about half of "Enchanted".
Saturday morning we took them to the park and Eden, Zipporah and Huey all played soccer with Zipporah's new soccer ball, while I took pictures. (That's what I do, take pictures, not play soccer!) Then we went back and went swimming again, and after THAT, we surprised them and took them to see "Wall E". It was a cute movie. The girls certainly enjoyed it!
So then we had to take them home, but we all had a good time. Zipporah has already asked several times, when can she sleep over again? :-)
After we dropped them off we just ran a bunch of errands, and then went home. I had to make a poster for our ward's 4th of July breakfast. Thankfully, my mom helped me by giving me some ideas for it, because I didn't really have any! It turned out cute though. I think it was almost 11pm saturday night before I finished it! :-)
Anyhoo, just thought I'd post about our weekend, since we actually DID something, even though it hasn't been a month since my last post! Hopefully I'll have more to post next week, along with some pictures, if I can get them to upload from my camera to the computer!

No comments: